The conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to present their latest research findings in current and emerging areas of distributed computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Computing and Data Centers
- Distributed Big Data Systems and Analytics
- Distributed Operating Systems and Middleware
- Distributed Algorithms and Theory
- Distributed Fault Tolerance and Dependability
- Distributed Green Computing and Energy Management
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Mobile and Wireless Network Computing
- Edge Computing
- Security, Privacy, and Trust in Distributed Systems
- Social Networks and Crowdsourcing
The technical program consists of research tracks in 11 focused areas. In addition, there are three special topic tracks: the Industry and Experimentation track, the Applications and Experiences track, and the Vision and Blue Sky Thinking track.
We invite authors to submit your original work to the research and special tracks.