- Link to main registration page (regular attandance, authors and presenters)
- Link for purchasing up to two extra pages
- Link to registration for 1-Day attandance (NOT suitable for authors / presenters)
Early fees are available till 3 June, 2018 (11:59pm anywhere on earth)
|Non-Member||€ 810,00||€ 960,00|
|Member||€ 675,00||€ 800,00|
|Student Non-member||€ 570,00||€ 672,00|
|Student Member||€ 475,00||€ 560,00|
|Life-time/Retired Member||€ 370,00||€ 440,00|
|1-Day Pass (Non-Speakers)||€ 350,00||€ 450,00|
Each paper (full paper/short paper/demo paper/poster) must have at least one author register by paying the full registration fee (EUR 810,- for Non-Members or EUR 675,- for Members) on or before 3 May, 2018 (camera-ready deadline). For authors, the paper ID will be requested at the time of registration.
Each full registration covers one (1) paper. At least one author should register “member/non-member” registration. The student registration is not considered as “member/non-member”.
The conference tickets includes coffee and lunch breaks and one ticket for each social event. Extra tickets for accompanying persons can be added to your purchase:
- Conference Reception: EUR 40,-
- Conference Dinner: EUR 80,-
Authors can buy up to two extra pages for the conference proceedings:
- 1 page: EUR 150,-
- 2 pages: EUR 300,-
Link for purchase of extra pages: shop.ocg.at/en/icdcs2018-ep.html
The 1-Day Pass is only available for Non-Speakers. It is applicable for any day of the conference. It includes coffee breaks and lunch for the chosen day but does not include a ticket for the social event of this day.
Link for purchase of 1-Day Pass: shop.ocg.at/en/events/icdcs2018-1d.html
The payment is handled by organisation partner Austrian Computer Society (OCG). Available payment methods are
- SOFORT/Klarna for 13 European countries
- eps for holders of Austrian bank accounts
- Requests for refunds submitted in writing must be received no later than 3 June, 2018. No refunds will be processed after this date.
- The author registration fee (one per paper) is non-refundable.
- The late registration fee is non-refundable.
- Austrian Computer Society (OCG)
Visa Support Letters
International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. A valid registration for the conference is required.
All visa inquiries will be handled by Austrian Computer Society (OCG). Please send your request for a letter in support of a visa application to email@example.com.
- your name,
- mailing address,
- passport number,
- invoice number,
- Authors of papers/posters should include the title).