38th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
Vienna, Austria | July 2 – 5, 2018 | URL: http://icdcs2018.ocg.at
Thank you for attending ICDCS 2018!
See you next year in Dallas, United States!
Best Paper Award 2018
Symbol-level Cross-technology Communication via Payload Encoding
and ( both: George Mason University, United States), (University of Minnesota, United States)
Best Student Paper Award 2018
ElMem: Towards an Elastic Memcached System
, and (all: Stonybrook University, United States)
Best Poster Award 2018
Low Latency Edge Rendering Scheme for Interactive 360 Degree Virtual Reality Gaming
, , (all: Tampere University of Technology, Finland) and (Nokia, Finland)
Best Poster Presentation Award 2018
Shared access to spreadsheet elements for end user programming
(CIPI- University of Genoa, Italy),
(CIPI- University of Genoa & ICSI, Italy),
(CIPI- University of Genoa, Italy)
Congratulations to all award recipients!
- June 27: Conference Handbook available
- May 25: Travel Grants: Apply now!
- May 15: Program available
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Applications & Experiences is online.
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Industry & Experimentation is online.
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Vision/Blue Sky Thinking is online.
- Nov 21: The submission website is open now.
- July 25: Call for Reseach Papers is published.
- July 07: Draft website for ICDCS 2018 is online.
- ICDCS 2017, Atlanta, GA, USA
- ICDCS 2016, Nara, Japan