38th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
Vienna, Austria | July 2 – 5, 2018 | URL: http://icdcs2018.ocg.at
The conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to present their latest research findings in major and emerging areas of distributed computing.
Reminder to paper authors:
It has been brought to our attention that several authors have uploaded their camera ready version on Easychair. Please note that we DO NOT use Easychair for proceeding production. The version you submitted there WILL NOT be included in the proceedings.
To properly include your paper in the ICDCS 2018 proceedings, please follow the instructions in the Author Kit to upload your camera-read and copyright release to the IEEE CPS site! In case you did not get the email notification with the IEEE CPS site information, please contact Fajar J. Ekaputra (fajar.ekaputra [at] tuwien.ac.at) immediately.
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Applications & Experiences is online.
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Industry & Experimentation is online.
- Dec 26: Call for Special Track: Vision/Blue Sky Thinking is online.
- Nov 21: The submission website is open now.
- July 25: Call for Reseach Papers is published.
- July 07: Draft website for ICDCS 2018 is online.